Name of the Course:
Introduction to Photoshop
Participants will learn how to bring their creative ideas to life with Adobe® Photoshop®, the professional digital imaging standard, used by photographers and designers who want to perfect their digital images.
After the workshop, participants will be well-versed in the following:
- Learning to open, start, and view new files or existing photos.
- Making selections using different selection tools.
- Painting with the brushes and use text tools to create an original illustrated full page Ad.
- Learning color correction using adjustment layers.
- Using the clone stamp tool to remove a logo from an image or to correct imperfections.
- Learning to crop and resize images.
- Learning to retouch people with the Red Eye, Spot Healing Brush, Healing Brush.
- Learning to remove a background from an image with masking and save the image for web.
Date and Time:
- From the 3rd – 5th of May 2020.
- From 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
to ENROLL PLEASE CLICK HERE
© 2019 Raffles Design Institute - All rights reserved